Sunday, September 26, 2010

FRUGALISTA: Mascara

When I left my job in cosmetics, I knew that there were certain items that I would need to replenish sooner than othersMASCARA.  Although I own over 20 different mascaras, I needed to discard about 16 of them which put me in a bit of a dilemma.  Knowing that I would never really spend more than $10 on mascara, and after a recommendation from a former co-worker, I decided to try Covergirl's Lash Blast Volume (orange tube).  

I found my new mascara!  I have naturally long lashes, but they lack volume.  If you are looking for volume, I suggest giving it a try.  Before this, my favorites were Tarte's lights, camera, lashes, Lancome's Hynose Drama, Make up Forever's Smoky Lash, and Anatasia's Lash Lifting MascaraEven though I love these mascara's, when I am finished with them, that's it! 

My collection
My new FAV!

No comments:

Post a Comment