Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer Concert Series Recap

This summer I attended two of the most amazing tours:  The Spirit Festival (Janelle Monae, B.O.B., Common, The Roots, and Erykah Badu) and Rock the Bells (Slick Rick, Rakim, DJ Premiere, A Tribe Called Quest, Ms. Lauryn Hill, Snoop Dogg and Wu-Tang)!  They were equally entertaining but I must say that seeing Tribe live for the first time was the highlight of my life.  I was on my feet, jumping, screaming, shaking, and rapping word for word.  It was just an amazing experience. Yes, Ms. Lauryn Hill tried to pull a stunt and not come out, but it was all good; Tribe made up for it.  When she did make her way to the stage, the crowd was angry, but I was just so happy to see her, it didn't matter.  Pics from both tours below...enjoy!!
Black Thought
Janelle Monae and B.O.B.
Common
Questlove
Me and my girls
Erykah Badu
Erykah and Common
Captain Kirk
Erykah
Me and Crys
Q-Tip
Phife
Busta
Ms. Lauryn
Wu
Snoop

No comments:

Post a Comment