Saturday, January 29, 2011

Product Review: Kinky Curly Knot Today (KCKT)


Ingredients: organic Mango fruit extract, organic slipper elm, organic marshmallow root, organic lemongrass, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance.

My first Kinky Curly purchase was sometime in 2007 and it was for the infamous Kinky Curly Curling Custard (KCCC) and their Transitioner's Tonic (no longer sold). I used the KCCC and wasn't to thrilled with the crunchy results, but I did like the TT.  Fast forward to 2010; Kinky Curly, as many know, is now sold at Target. So, I went ahead and purchased the Knot Today Leave-in Conditioner.

I absolutely love the ingredients in this product, but wasn't blown away by the end result.  It didn't make my hair immediately soft and after it was dry I still needed to moisturize.  Luckily I found the Kimmaytube recipe on Youtube and this gave new life to my KCKT.  This didn't make my hair soft initially either, but the dried result was wonderful.  It keeps my hair moisturized for days; LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment